Our 2019 Goals
- Nutrition – provide supplements to 30 malnourished infants weekly along with education and cooking instruction for caregivers to reduce child mortality.
- Education – increase school attendance with water projects, sanitary towel distribution, and high school and college scholarships.
- Water – coordinate safe drinking water projects to reduce waterborne illnesses.
- Health – provide educational opportunities for health providers and empower them to become agents of change in their communities.
- Economic Development – support community-driven solutions to poverty.
- Service Teams – organize medical, education, and engineering volunteer teams to travel to Kopanga to provide on-site treatment, training, education and project development.
- Collaborate – work with community health providers, school leaders and local water committees for current and future projects.
Collaboration, Empowerment & Sustainability
Partnering for Progress is passionately committed to our mission. We work first to understand the needs of the communities we serve through open communication with local, regional and government organizations. By collaborating with those educators, leaders and health care workers and designing culturally relevant, locally supported projects, P4P is a catalyst for change and a tool to break the long-standing cycle of poverty and disease.