Donate via PayPal or Credit Card
Donate by Check
Make checks payable to Partnering for Progress and mail to: PO Box 28191, Spokane, WA 99228.
How Your Donation Helps
Your donation will go directly toward helping Partnering for Progress fulfill our mission to ensure access to health care, education, sanitation, clean water and economic opportunities in Kopanga / Giribe.
Your Donations at Work
- 4,500+ Children and clinic patients have clean water for drinking and handwashing.
- 976 COVID relief food baskets distributed.
- 675 Young women received Days for Girls sanitary hygiene kits.
- 229 Malnourished infants have grown healthy and strong.
- 126 Farmers received fertilizer, seeds and training.
- 26 Kenyan Community Health Volunteers have received training.
- 249 Students received scholarships that enable them to attend high school.
- 14 Cooperative groups are growing because of small business grants.
- 7 High school graduates are attending higher education in 2023 with scholarships.
Become a Major Sponsor
The P4P Major Sponsor program gives both individuals and businesses the opportunity to support P4P programs throughout the year. A one time contribution at various sponsor levels such as African Elephant, African Rhino, African Lion and Impala, provides P4P significant funding, while giving sponsors additional benefits and the peace of mind they are providing P4P funding we can count on all year.
Sponsors can choose all, or pick and choose which benefits they would like per sponsorship level. For more information contact P4P Executive Director Kate McCaslin at email@example.com